somewords

Monday, October 3, 2011

Mustache Bash!

A couple months ago I helped throw my friend April a baby shower (her crazy cute little boy has since arrived) but I couldn't resist showing you how adorable her shower turned out. I had nothing to do with the food (I can eat with the best of them, but coming up with menus is not so much my bag if someone else is willing to take that on), but I was in charge of the decor and theme. I'm not going to lie, I L-O-V-E-D it!

 I started with this PERFECT invitation:
The seller is bnute (the invitation is available as a digital download on ETSY) and you guys, I'm not being perked or paid to say this but I was extremely impressed with this shop! The invites are creative and the turnaround was within 24 hours from placing my order. I will absolutely be using this shop again!


Candy Bar party favors! The sign says "Thanks for coming! If you 'mustache' please grab a bag a sweets!" Get it? Mustache? Must-dash?!

April's mom and Grandma put out an ah-mazing spread of food!

Seriously, how adorable is this girl?

See the "floating" mustaches? I'm not going to lie, that was my favorite of all my ideas.

Even the sonogram we framed had a mustache. I don't mess around with themes.


I had this at my shower too and loved reading through all of the great (and often hilarious) advice from friends and family.

More mustaches of course! That is the mom-to-be on the left and the dad-to-be on the right.

Thank you so much for letting me a part of such a special occasion April!

2 comments:

  1. It ALL looks great! I especially love the mustaches hanging everywhere, and the candy bar for gifts. Ca-ute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was super cute. You were amazing at getting it all together! It was perfect! Thanks again, and I'll probably thank you 20 more times...

    ReplyDelete